Thursday, July 17, 2008

Howdy!

Well Howdy from Sunny Arizona!

I'm all new to "blogs" so please bear with me . . .

I live in a little suburb of a ghost town called Pearce, AZ. Pearce was a large mining town back in the early 1900's, but now is pretty dried up. Sunsites sits about 2 miles North of Pearce, right on why 1919 and they moved the Post Office (zip 85625) up here quite awhile ago! We are a small community which surrounds a wonderful 18 hole golf course called Shadow Mountain Golf Course! found at http://www.shadowmountaingolfcourse.com/ We are in a high desert valley at about 4,300' elevation, between two mountian ranges about 30 miles apart.
I work part time for a real estate agent for Re/Max as an assistant at http://www.maryfarrar.com/ if you need any property, now is the time to buy! Check it out! prices ar cheap here in the valley.
Here is a picture I took the other night, just after a monsoon rain went through, we own a town house right off the 1st fairway . . . which is just to the right in the picture. Just past those trees.

I help Mary with making signs, here are a few of the signs I have helped with . . . This one is the wackiest one . .

These are what we call "riders' They go on the main sign . . .

This is more like what I ussually do . . .

This one is larger than nornmal . . . but it gets noticed!

I use a vinal cutter, and then apply them to the sign backer material . . .
I had to go over to this listing, and program the sprinkler system that had just been repaired on my way home from the office, it is a HUGE 4 bedroom, 4 bath home, 3 car garage, on 2 large lots right on the golf course . . .
I'll have to tell you later about some of my motorcycle adventures . . .

No comments: